Some crazy things are happening right now.
Nhan and I are starting a business taking folks around to eat and see Saigon the way it was meant to be seen—stuffed with good food and a complete appreciation for everything about this crazy bitch of a town.
At the same time, our six page photo spread and interviews with a group of female butchers in Cholon is being published in the Gender issue of the Lucky Peach.
I’m really, really bad at self-promotion. Regular readers of this blog will note that I make a living hating myself in writing. But that doesn’t mean that you have to as well!
So if any of this sounds good to you, please read, comment, share. If anyone’s coming into town who wants to take the food plunge, send them our way.
- nickelfl0wers reblogged this from thewildinside
- thewildinside reblogged this from calvingodfrey and added:
- sir-chuck1 likes this
- od-lightful reblogged this from calvingodfrey
- crythtal likes this
- scotts-seasia said: Calvin, I’ll be coming thru Saigon in December and would love to get a tour. Lets see what we can work out
- chaucydinh said: Congrats dude :)
- chaucydinh likes this
- calvingodfrey posted this